Friday, July 20, 2007

Kaputt

My Acer Travelmate 3200 "buat prangai" again. This time the USB port refused to run the mouse and sync my Dopod D810. I think the culprit is the USB Hub I am using short circuit or something causing both my USB port to go boink. Further to add insult I cannot run Activesync using my notebook Bluetooth connection. At least I know my PDA bluetooth is working because I can transfer files to other devices, but it can't quite work out a partnership with my notebook, for some reason beyond me. I can do Activesync via IR but it take like ages just to copy the files over. I've done it last time, but it seems like its not working anymore.
This is one of the embarrassing moment to call myself an Engineer when I can't even fiddle with my notebook. Its like having a Scientific calculator but don't have a clue on how to do square root functions. Engineers like me are curse for reading Manuals. Always, I can't find the solutions to my problem in any manuals. It's either I screwed up pretty bad or I just don't understand what I am reading. I suck at IT.

No comments: