Monday, July 02, 2007

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Glasgow was attacked by "Terrorist" last Saturday. I didn't know until today when I accidentally switched on the BBC. The news came as a shock to me. My memories of Glasgow was a fond one, during my 2 years of lepak there with the privellage status of being a student.
One of the photos I got from the BBC website was the picture of the M8 intersection towards the Airport that flashed back memories of the last trip I had inside the mercedes car driven by my friend to the airport on my last day in Glasgow. There was no road blocked during my last trip back in 98.

Its kinda sad that Glasgow, was infected by this "terror campaign" plaguing the world over. It angers me that everytime there was a bombing, Muslim always become the target for suspected terrorist cell or sympathizer as they put it.

One of the comment by the so called expert on TV, this could not be the IRA as the MO as he put it was slightly different because IRA normally make a call to the "authority" as a threat before they bombed target area. What ridiculous comment I think. Maybe that IRA guy finished his phone credit and simply could not make the call. As a result, he probably screwed up his plan that result in a sloppy or "failed" attacked as stated by the metropolitan police.

I remembered there are many terrorist on the street of Glasgow themseles who racially attacked other people on the streets. Aren't they the equivalent of terrorist? How do you differentiate between IRA, Al-qaeda and a racist who brutally attacked passerby just because their skin is of different color? You tell me.

Anyway, I also recalled, when the idiot George Bush first came to power in USA that was when 911 happen. My thought is that the Terror Attack that happen in Uk the past couple of days is simply to keep the newly installed Mr Brown at war in Iraq.

Another conspiracy theory brought to you by yours truly.

No comments: