Monday, September 10, 2007

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan

Time sure flies and in a few days time, the most awaited month will soon dawn upon us again with abundance of gifts and bonuses from His Most Compassionate and The Bestower . But remember, we have only one short month to seize all the great offerings within it.

Ramadhan is here again. Alhamdulillah, I have add another year to my age. Along the additional year I enjoyed, I have stumbled upon many sins and sometime willingly embroiled myself in transgression act that surely earned wrath from my All Mighty thus distance myself from Him.

Surely, I would not be able to right all the wrong thing I have done, but I pray and hope that I would be given the courage and strength to steadfastly perform the fast without any deficiency, the way that has been thought to us by His messenger, Muhammad S.A.W.

Hopefully, this holy month would prepare my faith for the future years and efface all the bad deeds I have committed.

Thank You, O Allah for blessing me, my family and my friends with yet another Ramadhan.

No comments: