Sunday, November 18, 2007

Random thoughts of my boy

Every time I saw a particular type of vehicles like lorry or van or bus, my thoughts would flash with images and excited voices of my eldest son Muhammad Nuaim. Well not all the time, but most of it. If u meet my son, and ask him about car models, I am sure you would be surprise that he can differentiate models like mercedes, vios, waja or many more. Than he was only 2. Hmm, I miss him.

Today as I was lazing about the site, I was surprised to find that there was a massive traffic jams of bus convoy in the mostly laid back marine terminal. There were almost 20 numbers of buses of different color packed with students from the Red Sea University on their site visit. Lucky, my colleague did not waste his time by start taking pictures of the convoy. So I leached from him and dedicated the picture to Nuaim.
What so big deal about bus pictures? Nothing, its my blog so its my choice what junk I can post in my blog right? Anyway, this bus model is consider a common here in Sudan. There are also some weird looking bus, I haven't had a chance to snap a good one each time its pass by..may be next time.
The unusual parade of buses today

Here are also some pictures of vehicles taken during my pilgrimage trip 1427H, always with Nuaim in my mind.
A road sweeper taken in Mina. Its working 24-7 keeping Mina clean for the 3 million odd pilgrims the year of Haji Akbar 1427.
The garbage truck to collect tons of refuse.
I've been in one of this during my university days. But thats another story to tell...

My son also have this infatuation with cranes tower type or the mobile type. The following pictures are also collecting dust in my hard disk.
Tower crane building the new Jamrat bridge in Mina. InsyaAllah in the near future, pilgrims would find it more comfortable performing the stoning rituals. As of January 2007, only one level was completed. I am not sure the current status now...
View at night..

Every time i see food I would think of Nu'man. Miss him too. Well tonight, project Pizza. Someday dad would cook 'em for you, OK

No comments: