Sunday, December 02, 2007

Roti Canai and Nasi Lemak

My friend forwarded an email concerning Roti Canai and Nasil Lemak here.

The article mention that eating a single piece of roti canai is equivalent to jogging 5 km. Thats like 35minutes of runnings, pheww! I am a fan of roti canai and that means I never take one piece in a sitting, normally two. 3 pun selalu jugak. No wonder I never lost that spare tire I have around my waste although I was bleeding 'teh cap orang kampung' and did jungle trekking every single day at Tanjung Kidurong, Bintulu last time. Not to mention the man 'tits' i have, euw ugly!

The article further mention that Prof. Ungku Aziz don't eat nasi lemak like Malaysian do, thats why he is so clever. Patut lah I never aced my maths. I always take at least 2 packs of 20 cents nasi lemak eversince I am a kid. ( You cant find them nowadays...). And till now, the habit continue. Today, most restaurant is self service and I tend to overdo the rice and the spicy anchovies for RM3 so one can imagine how sleepy I would be at my workstation.

Having read the article, I suddenly find myself in a fix considering the current situation of playing cook and enjoying my own cooking. Guess, I have to find healthier alternative as ingredient. I did tried to make 'mad bee' style roti canai the other day by not using any oil in the dough preparation and on top of that I went jogging 4.5km before I start menebar (chewahh! healthy lifestyle konon). But alas, the %$*#@ rats also thought that my dough was healthier food source and got to it first. In the end, I had to throw them all away and until now i haven't fully recovered from feeling disappointed about it. Penat oo jogging. hehehe!

If only I can eat as much as i like with my sneakers on and can be considered as exercise.

No comments: