Saturday, December 08, 2007

My Baby

Yesterday my baby Amirah Aiesyah turn 2 month old. She visit her Doc yesterday for her shots and recorded yet another above average growth. In fact all my baby did that. I felt happy learning the news that she's doing fine, but at the same time I cant help feeling slightly depressed for missing entirely her growing up. By the time I get back end of this month, she's probably all grown up and ready to take on the world .. well maybe not quite yet lah.

Come to think of it, I am seldom around for all my children at some critical point of their life. I left home the day I learned that my wife having a Baby Bintulu (Nuaim) in her belly. Again, I left Baby Acheh (Nu'man) behind to go to Sudan when his barely 2 months old. And now, Baby Mekah (Aiesyah) my beautiful daughter barely knew her bapak when I left home.. she was only 2 weeks old. Poor kids for getting a bad bapak.
Oh well, I hope I can make it up to them soon. If only they forget...and wife forgive..

Today, I got a nephew. My Sis gave birth at around 5 pm today.. Congratulation, and welcome to the world baby boy! Quick give him a name so I can include him in my prayers...InsyaAllah

2 comments:

Dian said...

You can play 'Bapak & Anak' all you want during your R&R while I go pamper myself at a spa, boleh tak?

aripsa said...

can one.. anything for you dearest